Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: OS GSI-DF
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 270hp
- Type: Inboard/Outboard
29 Klein Way
Willsboro, New York, US, 12996-4049
The one and only owners have lovingly cared for this cruiser which currently lies on Lake Champlain although the triple axle Venture trailer will take it anywhere else you may want to go with it.
You might decide to enjoy the slip that goes with her the rest of the 2019 season... it's at a very beautiful marina.
She has the Ocean Series engine with a fresh-water (or closed loop) cooling system which is a huge benefit to long engine life if ever used in a saltwater environment.
S/S Galley Sink
Refrigeration with ice trays
Full Canvas Enclosure with Camper Back
Shore Power with cord and Adaptor
Master Battery switch
Adjustable Helm Seat
NEW Snap-in carpeting
Plow anchor w/30' chain and 100' nylon rode
Designed for both freshwater- and saltwater-cooled engines that have an engine-driven sea-water pump.
The QL Neutra-Salt Engine Flushing System is available for installation on all inboards and sterndrives. This system is designed for both freshwater-and saltwater-cooled engines that have an engine-driven sea-water pump. As a saltwater boater, you are continually challenged by the corrosive effects of salt -both inside and outside your engine - particularly when the boat is sitting unused in the water. Now, with the installation and use of the QL Neutra-Salt Engine Flushing System, you have an effective and simple solution to combat internal corrosion and help extend the life of your engine.
Benefits of our flushing system:
• Flushes your engine while the boat is in the water -there is no need to trailer your boat or hook up to a freshwater supply in order to flush and protect your engine.
• Helps protect your engine from saltwater damage.
• Helps prevent corrosion by removing salt deposits, leaving a protective corrosion inhibitor on all metal surfaces, including: Power-steering and oil cooler, engine block, exhaust manifold and risers, thermostat housing, circulating and raw-water pumps.
• Installs easily and operates smoothly.
Kit includes: 0.95 litre of QL Neutra-Salt motor flushing concentrate, 2.85 litre reservoir with mounting bracket, eight feet of hose, brass sea-water inlet tee fitting, connecting hose for power-steering cooler, hose clamps, rocker switch, "Flush" switch, wiring harness with fuses, and solenoid.
How our flushing system works:
1. To operate, simply engage the "Flush" switch by pushing and holding the dash-mounted switch for 45 seconds while running the engine at idle speed, making sure the engine has an adequate supply of sea water.
2. Once the Flush switch is engaged, the Neutra-Salt concentrate solution will be injected into the cooling system, leaving a corrosion-inhibiting coating on all metal surfaces, thereby neutralizing the salinity of incoming seawater.
3. Before disengaging the Flush switch, you must turn off the engine. For best results, use the QL Neutra-Salt Engine Flushing System after every trip outing. Boat owners will typically get 10 to 15 flushes before a refill is needed.
Our exclusive QL Neutra-Salt Concentrate offers many benefits: It flushes motors, dissolves salt and salt deposits, prevents rust and corrosion (includes a corrosion inhibitor which leaves a protective coating on all metal surfaces), extends the life of metal surfaces exposed to saltwater, and removes salt from engines, fishing equipment, scuba gear, boats, trailers, etc.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.